Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Perfect Sling



Slings are like holsters, every shooter has a box full of ones they ended up not using or not liking, for whatever reason.  I have basic two point slings, with padding and without.  I have a basic single point sling from Condor which is ok but not as adaptable as my Viking tactics two point quick adjustable sling.  I was looking at all these slings and decided that I wanted to combine the best of the ones I had so...I combined the padded strap from my Viking Tactics sling with my new Magpul MS2 single to two point sling hardware and presto, the perfect sling, for me at least.  I wanted one that I could use with my AR and my shotgun that would be strong, comfortable and adaptable and I think I will be happy with the results.  I have a Carbine class coming up so this sling will be put to the test very soon.  I will be sure to give a full report ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment